There’s more to Cavelossim than what meets the eye. Cycle through some stunning stretches and take a look behind the screens of what it takes to get the freshest seafood on your plate. A nationalist once lived here for a day, wander through the same location and know what triggered the movement to Goa’s liberation. For a real understanding of Cavelossim culture, look no further than this rich, impressive and authentic tour. It’s a road cycling odyssey through a less-explored village life of Cavelossim.
- Cycle along the paddy fields of Dhiro.
- Ride through the beautiful village and backwaters.
As soon as you enter Cavelossim, you’ll witness great views of the countryside and meet hordes of people welcoming you with a broad smile.
Pass the sand dunes to enjoy the spectacular Cavelossim Church.
Cycle out of the paddy fields towards the Assolna Bridge.
After a picturesque halt there, we head to Lohia square.
Assolna church is quite an attraction.
Finally, we complete this epic adventure by riding past the backwaters and fishing jetty.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks & Refreshments
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gears
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
- Personal Insurance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra Alcoholic beverages
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two wheelers on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.