There’s more to Cavelossim than what meets the eye. Cycle through some stunning stretches and take a look behind the screens of what it takes to get the freshest seafood on your plate. A nationalist once lived here for a day, wander through the same location and know what triggered the movement to Goa’s liberation. For a real understanding of Cavelossim culture, look no further than this rich, impressive and authentic tour. It’s a road cycling odyssey through a less-explored village life of Cavelossim.
- Visiting oyster-shell houses, still standing as a historical example of graceful architecture.
- Cycle along the paddy fields of Dhiro.
- Learn how to shuck an oyster.
- Ride through the beautiful village and backwaters.
- We meet at the hub to kick-start the epic experience that’s ahead of us.
- We enter Varca and catch our first glimpses of rural life.
- A picturesque rest in the famous Varca church before we reach the scenic Baandh.
- As we follow the roads, we’ll pause to get a deeper understanding about a local poultry farm.
- Ride past the mangroves and the Seminary to capture an unforgettable memory of the beautiful Orlim church.
- Learn all about prawn farming.
- After visiting an Indo-Portuguese house, we ride through the countryside to reach Kulagar plantation.
- At last, we hit the local manufacturing unit that creates ropes and doormats.
What is included in the tour
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks & Refreshments
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gears
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra Alcoholic beverages
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades