It’ll only take a few minutes on the e-bike to ride far away from the city-side and enter the countryside of Cansaulim. Explore the raw Cansaulim way of life by witnessing their regular day which might come as a surprise to the urban visitors. Get a sneak peek into Girron, a perfect raw example of how modern technology has not made its way to this part of Goa and Tinto, a commonplace for the sale of the local produce. This trail offers a not-to-miss view of the magnificent 3 Kings Chapel which is believed to be the most haunted spot in Goa. To top that, get to know the story behind the humble Pao and learn all about its making process at a local bakery, situated bang on the beach.
- A clean, green and effortless e-biking experience in Cansaulim.
- A not-to-miss view of the magnificent 3 Kings Chapel.
- Insights about the Cansaulim village life. It’s as real as it gets.
- Know all about Pao, the staple food of Goa by visiting a bakery situated right on the beach.
We meet at the hub and ride straight to Guiron, our first stop. (It’s not operational in monsoons. However, it can be opened on demand)
We transfer to Tinto, the common place for the sale.
We enjoy the views and appreciate the architecture of St. Thomas Church and Dr. Barbosa House.
The route leads us to 3 King Chapel, the most haunted place of Goa.
We cycle past Velsao lake and Velsao-Dando bridge to reach the bakery, situated bang on the beach.
At the bakery, we learn all about Pao and its making process.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks & Refreshments
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gears
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
- Personal Insurance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra Alcoholic beverages
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two wheelers on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.