If you’re a ‘Sun and Sand’ person, you’ve definitely heard of the Vagator beach in Goa. The Vagator village is colorful, humble and flaunts a close-knit community of the locals. Always ready for a polite conversation, they will mesmerise you with enchanting stories! . The perfect tribute to culture and serenity, Vagator is an experience one must not miss out on.
- E-biking experience in the mesmerizing lanes of Vagator village.
- Insight into fish buying and selling with an exclusive interaction with fishermen.
- Share folktales and stories at a historical and renowned cave temple.
- A refreshing drink at a famous joint, popular among the locals.
- Scenic sunset view from Chapora Fort.
The tour begins with a brief on the history of the Vagator village. We interact with local fishermen at Chapora Jetty to understand their unique methods of fishing.
We move on to the Caisua Plateau; narrating the humble lifestyle of the locals.
Follow the Captain to an old cave temple and learn about the mystical powers of the saint who saved a village from a deadly plague.
After recharging with refreshments at a famous local joint, we ride to Chapora Fort to get a beautiful sunset view from atop, depending on the time of the trail.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Refreshing Drink
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
- Personal Insurance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverages
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two wheeler on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.