Far from the chaos of city life, sits the beautiful village of Assonora. Ride effortlessly on the scenic lanes of the countryside on e-bikes. This trail offers a not-to-miss view of the Amthane dam which is surrounded by the spectacular view of the Sahyadri range. Discover the method of baking bread at a traditional bakery. To top that, get to know how craft beer is prepared at Goan based brewery.
Ride through the peaceful routes of a Goan village on e-bikes.
Learn about the interesting process of brewing beer.
Visit a dam surrounded by picturesque views.
Visit the Nagoba temple as well as the St. Francis Xavier chapel.
We begin this trail from Club Mahindra and ride towards Moitem to reach the Paar River Bridge which was partly damaged by the Portuguese to stop the Indian army from entering the village.
From there we ride towards the Nagoba temple where the village locals offer prayers. Next, we stop near the Maka Di beer brewery where we learn about the process of brewing beer.
We ride through the beautiful roads of Dhangar village whose community is primarily known as herdsmen.
We then proceed towards the picturesque Amthane dam. At last, we ride through the village of Pirna and explore the chapel of St Francis Xavier.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks and Refreshments
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
- Personal Insurance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables to the island. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two/Four wheelers on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.