This E-bike tour will enable guests to explore the architectural and aesthetic elements incorporated by the world-famous architect Charles Correa into the building of Cidade de Goa. We will delve further into the Portuguese heritage of Goa as we visit Raj Bhavan Gate and introduce the Portuguese history and the work done by the eminent Viceroys, Cabo fort built by the Portuguese to secure the territory and the British cemetery. The ride continues to Dona Paula jetty before we end with a picturesque view of the Arabian Sea.
E-biking experience on the beautiful winding roads.
Savour an authentic Goan snack at a scenic location at Dona Paula jetty
Immerse yourself in interesting stories and fascinating facts about the valley
Explore insights into the layers of Portuguese and pre-Portuguese history
A panoramic experience from the vantage point.
We start the E-bike Ride with Introduction to Cidade de Goa.
We head to a vantage point for a panoramic view.
Wandering the lanes, we visit the Iconic Dona Paula jetty, getting to know the legend behind Dona Paula Sculpture.
Later ride through jetty road towards Jack Di Siqueira Statue.
Make a stop at Cabo Nivas and British Cemetery exploring the Portuguese history.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks and Refreshments
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables to the island. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two/Four wheelers on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.