Do you ever wish to be transported back to a simpler time? Quaint little Saipem will do this for you. From humble homes and abundant paddy fields, the villages of Parra and Saligao are the modest abodes of untouched beauty. Inspired by Indo-Portuguese architecture, experiencing Saipem's traditional livelihoods is an irresistible treat for the modern mind.
- Pristine E-bike trail along the traditional village routes.
- Sneak peek into the local traditional occupations of Goa.
- Visiting an Indo-Portuguese house with an ancient history of making wines.
- Exploring the Portuguese design and architecture of Saligao village.
- Visiting a remarkable church in Saligao.
Begin the tour at Saipem through the traditional routes and khazans of Goa.
Explore the architecture of Goan Chapels and continue through narrow by-lanes towards Saligao village
After exploring Portuguese houses in the area, we move on to the famous Salmona Spring
While riding back down, we visit a historical Indo-Portuguese house belonging to the oldest Feni distillers in Goa.
Finally, we ride through a village towards the iconic Church of Saligao.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
- Personal Insurance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra Alcoholic beverages
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables to the island. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two/Four wheelers on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.