Do you ever wish to be transported back to a simpler time? Quaint little Saipem will do this for you. From humble homes and abundant paddy fields, the villages of Parra and Saligao are the modest abodes of untouched beauty. Inspired by Indo-Portuguese architecture, experiencing Saipem's traditional livelihoods is an irresistible treat for the modern mind.
- Pristine E-bike trail along the traditional village routes.
- Sneak peek into the local traditional occupations of Goa.
- Visiting an Indo-Portuguese house with an ancient history of making wines.
- Exploring the Portuguese design and architecture of Saligao village.
- Visiting a remarkable church in Saligao.
Begin the tour at Saipem through the traditional routes and khazans of Goa.
Explore the architecture of Goan Chapels and continue through narrow by-lanes towards Saligao village
After exploring Portuguese houses in the area, we move on to the famous Salmona Spring
While riding back down, we visit a historical Indo-Portuguese house belonging to the oldest Feni distillers in Goa.
We ride through a village towards the iconic Church of Saligao.
Finally, we end this memorable ride by learning the art of making traditional Goan Pav
What is included in the tour
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra Alcoholic beverages
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off