Stories by the Bay showcases the multicultural side of Bambolim and its neighbouring villages that’s been preserved till date. As we cycle by the bay, we absorb a very traditional and grassroots feel of Bambolim. This ride consists layers of history that depict the existence of different dynasties and cultures. It’s a collection of natural and ancient delights that will easily take the rider’s breath away. Not just that, one gets to enjoy an interactive session with the local fishermen folks and learn all about sustainable fish farming. As you refresh and refuel yourself at the serene and scenic Amrapali Café house, learn all about its heritage and architecture. Brace yourself for a roller coaster ride full of fascinating facts, anecdotes, heritage and surprises along the bay.
- Ride through a beautiful road with greenery on one side and beach on the other.
- An interactive session with fishermen folks to know all about sustainable fish farming
- A visit to a unique chapel that promises an unparalleled panoramic view
- Learn all about the legends and myths associated with Bambolim and its neighbouring villages
- Refreshments at the serene and scenic Amrapali Café while absorbing the details about its heritage and architecture.
We depart the grand gates of Hyatt to ride through a beautiful road with greenery on one side and beach on the other and reach a beautiful beach laden restaurant.
After learning about the forts and folklores attached with the region, we head to Jesus of Nazareth Church through a road lined with flora and fauna on both sides.
We ride down from the rocky hills to visit an abandoned house where villagers light lamps and offer coconuts to appease the spirits dwelling there, a practise referred to as ‘Rakhandar’.
As we take a short beach break and enjoy complimentary snacks from Grand Hyatt, we learn all about the significance of rock formations and various fishing methods.
The next fascinating stop is a fisherman’s point where we’ll absorb the details about sustainable fish farming from local fishermen.
We end this epic adventure by crossing the bridge through inland waterways to reach a café restaurant, Amrapali house of grace. As we refuel and refresh here, we get to know more about its heritage and architecture.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks and Tea at a heritage home
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two wheelers on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.