Explore Jaipur, India’s culturally colorful playground on smart and savvy electric bikes. It has attracted a lot of travelers for centuries and remains a land connected to its regal past. Immerse yourself in the rich culture of Jaipur and witness the ancient and offbeat side of Jaipur up close. Discover the tucked away hidden gems and some of Jaipur’s must-sees from a new perspective. Our route weaves around mesmerizing views, traditional bazaars, unheard stories, and local delicacies. This trail is perfect for those wanting to see the pink city’s must-sees in a new light.
Explore the Pink City effortlessly on e-bikes.
Discover the ancient architectural beauty of the city palace complex, Albert Museum, Jantar Mantar, and Hawa Mahal on electric bikes.
Taste lip-smacking traditional delicacies made from recipes passed down from generations.
Experience the local culture and traditions of Jaipur.
The journey begins at Club Mahindra, Jaipur where we ride to the city. We then proceed to the Jorwar Singh Gate, Jantar Mantar.
We then make our way to the Albert Hall Museum, known for displaying an exclusive collection of artifacts.
As we continue to ride, we enter Johari Bazaar, an entire market dedicated to semi-precious and precious stones along with traditional silver and gold jewelry.
At last, we make our way to Hawa Mahal, a monumental masterpiece with 953 windows, and taste local delicacies made from recipes passed down for generations
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
- Personal Insurance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two wheeler on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.