Explore Jaipur, India’s cultural colourful playground on smart and savvy electric bikes. It has attracted a lot of travellers for centuries and still remains a land connected to its regal past. Immerse yourself in the rich culture of Jaipur on electric bikes to see the ancient and offbeat side of Jaipur up close. Discover the tucked away hidden gems and rediscover some of Jaipur’s must-sees from a new perspective. Our route weaves around mesmerizing views, traditional bazaars, unheard stories and local delicacies. A perfect trail for those wanting to see pink city’s must-sees in a new light.
- Explore local culture, ancient forts and mesmerising views from the historic walled city as of Jaipur
- Encounter ancient architectural beauty of Jorawar Singh Gate, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal on electric bikes.
- Taste lip-smacking traditional delicacies made from recipes passed down for generations.
- Take a stroll through bazaars of the pink city to purchase Jaipur specialities.
The journey begins at KK Royal hotel Amer where we ride towards Amer Palace and hear the stories from the past.
The first stop is Jantar Mantar, perfect for exploring lesser-known history around the world's largest stone sundial and along with that, the construction of this architectural astronomical instrument.
Pushing further into internal areas of the city, we will pass Tripolia Gate, Choti Chopad and Ajmeri gate.
We’ll make our way to Kanak Vrindavan, a garden surrounded by Aravali hills.
Make a stop at the must-see Bapu Bazaar and take in some traditional Rajasthani bazaar feel.
As we continue to ride, we enter Johari Bazaar, an entire market dedicated to semi-precious and precious stones along with traditional silver and gold jewellery.
Prepare yourself for a scrumptious breakfast break.
Make your way to Hawa Mahal, a monumental masterpiece with 953 windows and taste special Rajasthani delicacies made from recipes passed down for generations.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two wheeler on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.