Zip across the beautiful sea side town of Pondicherry to witness a perfect blend of Indian and French traditions. Our guided route explores Promenade running along the beach, lesser-known stories of French War Memorial and Le Café building. Descend into the famous Aurobindo Ashram and try your hand at paper-making at one of the oldest paper-making units in the town. Brimming with history, culture, cuisine and scenery – this cycling odyssey is a story-book ride for those looking for experiences.
- Bike past the quaint and quite bylanes of French Quarters to encounter local scenes of Pondicherry’s life.
- Try paper-making at one of the oldest paper making units in the town.
- Ride through spiritually charged Aurobindo Ashram and unwind yourself on wheels.
- Refuel with French inspired dessert at a heritage building, now home to an award-winning restaurant.
- Hit the road with e-bikes to capture an unforgettable memory of Puducherry.
- Ride through the Promenade to witness Statue of Duplex, Mahatma Gandhi Statue, French War Memorial and Le Café Building.
- Descend into the famous Aurobindo Ashram and try your hand at paper-making at one of the oldest paper-making units in the town.
- Visit a beautifully restored former home of French judge, now an award-winning café and restaurant for refreshments.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks & Refreshments
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
- Personal Insurance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two wheeler on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.