Let the past of Panjim guide you as you cycle through monuments and buildings that stand relevant even today. As you breeze along the canopy of trees in Campal, you’ll witness the stark contrast in the planning of the capital city. Get to know the revolutionary thinkers who have shaped Panjim over the years and influenced Goa’s ethos in the field of town planning, architecture, art, scholars and politicians. From liberation of Goa to the opinion poll in the past, Panjim has always been the center for art, music, architecture and politics. Explore it, the way it’s meant to be.
- We meet at the hub and ride straight to the Tobacco Square, our starting point.
- Post that, we get an exclusive access to a pretty chapel and hear all about the uniqueness of this chapel from the chaplain himself.
- We take a small break at a heritage property for some snacks and refreshing drink.
- On e-bikes, we’ll head to explore Kala Academy, the iconic centre for Arts build by the great architect Charles Correa.
- After cycling in and around the city, we make a final pit stop at Our Lady of Immaculate Conception.
What is included in the tour
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks & Refreshments
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gears
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Please refrain from touching the original artworks in the gallery.
- Avoid using DSLR cameras to photograph the artworks.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.