Magnificent architecture, rich heritage and mouth watering delicacies are some of the many compelling indulgences that greet tourists coming to Mysore. As you ride around this historic city and witness its beautiful heritage architecture, you’ll soon be impressed by the diversity of its people, culture and cuisine which make Mysore one of the most fascinating and beautiful cities. Visit a local market, meeting and greeting the sculptors & silk workers, sampling a beverage made for locals, by locals make for a very picturesque and experiential e-bike expedition.
- E-cycling around and past beautiful heritage architecture in this historic city
- Meet the local Sculptors and Silk workers and get a deep understanding about their work
- Sharpen your Kannada and bargaining skills at the local market
- Sample Mysore's best beverage, made for locals and by locals
- A Mysuru trail is simply unimaginable without tasting city's best masala dosa while enjoying the ambience of a popular old café
- Ride around Mysuru palace on smart & savvy e-bikes.
- Experience silk-making inside Karnataka Silk Industry.
- Witness the work of Mysore's oldest stone sculptor Basavanna Shilpi.
- Ride, breathe and experience Incense stick making process.
- Refreshments at Cafe Armane.
What is included in the tour
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks & Refreshments
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gears
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler & LMV rentals