Try jumping back and forth between centuries with ease in the lost city of Old Goa. Unearth the layers of rich history dating back to over a thousand years. The ancient and magnificent churches of Old Goa are today one of the most remarkable and impressive sights in all of Asia with many secrets and stories to tell. You might just want to stay a little longer and listen to the glorious past of these magnificent monuments. Perfect for those seeking a scenic tour, as you ride to the highest point in Old Goa to get a panoramic view.
- E-biking experience in the majestic former colonial capital of Goa
- Explore insights into the layers of Portuguese and pre-Portuguese history
- Entry to some of the most ancient churches of Goa that are recognised as UNESCO world heritage monuments.
- A panoramic experience from the highest point in Old Goa.
- A box of delicacies to relish from the oldest bakeries in Goa.
Straight from our hub at Old Goa, we ride to the grand Viceroy’s Arch.
We head inland, wander the lanes of Old Goa to visit the stunning domes church of St. Cajetan.
Bike the magnificent path as we proceed to explore elaborate squares that houses some of the best churches in Asia like Se Cathedral, St. Francis of Assisi and St. Catherine Chapel
We visit the Basilica of Bom Jesus, abode to the relics of the highly revered St. Francis Xavier.
On our e-bikes, we ascend to Monte Chapel for a breath-taking panoramic view of Old Goa.
And lastly, take some time to rest and relish Goan sweets and savouries from one of the oldest bakeries in Goa.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks & Refreshments
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
- Personal Insurance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two wheelers on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.