Explore the Golden City on a winding e-bike trail! Ride effortlessly through the local bazaars of this vibrant place on a spectacular trail that will take you back to ancient times. Interact with the warm and friendly locals and relieve the bygone historic Rajput era. Visit the historic Jaisalmer Fort which sits atop a hill, overlooking the rustic sun-kissed Havelis. The beautiful ornate carvings and architectural style of the fort will take you back in time and leave you mesmerized! Unwind yourself at the Gadisar Lake, a popular spot constructed in the 14th century lined with many small temples and pavilions, some even constructed on the water. This majestic trail will be quite a scenic journey!
E-bike effortlessly through the vibrant, bustling city surrounded by local bazaars and colorful houses.
Interact with locals and dig out fascinating stories about culture and traditions.
Explore the magnificent Jaisalmer Fort constructed in classic royal architecture by local craftsmen.
Unwind yourself at the striking Gadisar Lake, you might be lucky enough to spot migratory birds flying around it.
We begin our journey from Club Mahindra, Jaisalmer.
On our way, we stop at the scenic Panchmukhi lake where the captain will introduce you to the locals and engage in fun anecdotes about the traditions of the city.
We then proceed to the majestic fort of Jaisalmer built of yellow sandstone.
Experience a beautiful sunset as the tawny color of the fort fades to a honey-gold hue.
At last, we head to the Gadisar Lake surrounded by temples and shrines where we savor a delicious snack and relax in the serene, peaceful atmosphere.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle & Snacks
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
- Personal Insurance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic Beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV Rentals
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables to the island. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two/Four wheelers on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.