Venture beyond typical beaches and head for the most adventurous trail away from the chaotic and commercial life of Goa, a completely different realm that exists across Mandovi river. Divar island will surely enchant you with its splendours. Witness time slowing down in this quaint river island situated just a few miles from the capital city of Panjim. Ride through patches of fields, mangroves, churches, temple sites and beautiful houses. Breathe and live rich heritage from traditional occupations like fishing. After immersing yourself in an unseen side of North Goa. The pretty locations and locals of Divar will entice all those looking for untouched pristine beauty. The trail just doesn't end here, hop on to a ferry from Divar and visit its neighbouring island. Explore the backwaters and row your boat between the mangroves, spot migratory birds and sea otters, if you are lucky enough one may spot the backwater crocodiles too, learn the art of fishing by the locals and get hosted by them for a mouth watering home cooked delicacy.
E-biking experience on the beautiful winding roads of Divar Island.
One of the finest baroque churches of Goa with a 360 degree panoramic view.
A mystical temple site dating back to over 1000 years.
Insights to traditional occupations like fishing and learn more about sluice gates.
Boat ride through the backwaters of the neighbouring islands of Divar.
Fishing and crab catching activities.
We depart from the starting point and take a ferry ride to Divar island.
We head to fisherman’s hut overlooking the city of Old Goa.
As we proceed to a mystical temple site, we visit one of the finest baroque churches of Goa on our way.
We ride through patches of fields and dense mangroves.
We then take another ferry from Divar island and head to Vanxim island.
We explore the backwaters on a motorboat hosted by a local fisherfolk.
Proceed for fishing and crab catching.
Refresh yourself at a very peaceful house for a home cooked delicacy.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks and Refreshments
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables to the island. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two/Four wheelers on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.