Ride effortlessly on the village road of Udaipur (City of Lakes) surrounded by mountains on an electric bike, spend quality time with your family in a peaceful environment. Discover the hidden lake faraway from hustle and bustle of the town. Lost in the interesting tales of Rajasthan, chit chat with family and with your captain at the bank of the lake. Observe the simple life of the village learn interesting facts about Rajputana. This trail will not only entertain you it will show you the colours of Rajasthan. How one state can comprise almost everything lakes, desert, culture, food, valour and so on.
- Spectacular scenic view of Aravali.
- Hidden Lake in the village.
- Story of entire Rajasthan which explain the culture, art, tradition, food, geography and very an interesting tale from Ramayana.
We begin riding from Club Mahindra Udaipur and make our way to spectacular hillside village. Where captain narrates the story of the traditional culture of Rajasthan, than after a few kilometres we stop near the hill for mesmerizing view and to understand flora and fauna of Aravali Hills. Finally, we discover the hidden Nandeshwar lake this lake is situated in the city of Udaipur in the Indian state of Rajasthan where our expert portrays the story of desert and lake cities of Rajasthan, Valour of Bhomya Ji a fearless warrior who fought for his country and devoted his head to Maa Kali. After all its time to relax for a while and listen to the melodious music of the river. It feels likebeing in the haven surrounded by lake and mountains and finally after visiting the Nandeshwar Ji temple we ride back to hotel.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle & Snacks
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic Beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV Rentals
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables to the island. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two/Four wheelers on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.