Lined with an array of quaint cafes, bakeries and restaurants, enjoy a picturesque ride on the streets of Panjim. Grab a baked treat at a Portuguese inspired café or satisfy your taste buds with authentic Goan and Portuguese cuisine. Along the way, you will be charmed by the lively locals and colonial buildings filled with nostalgia. With this food trail, treat yourself to the fine culinary delights of the city.
- Induldge in appetizing food and a variety of local delicacies which will have you craving for more.
- A guide on how to make a refreshing thirst cooler Kokum which is a must have on a hot day.
- Visit to some the oldest buildings and colorful local homes.
- Ride through colorful lanes of Fontainhas, a UNESCO Heritage Zone.
We start this unique trail at the B: live hub near the Santa Monica Jetty and head to enjoy a homemade refreshing drink.
From there, we visit the cafes and taverns for refreshments and proceed to see the historical neighborhood.
At last, we head to one of the bakeries in the city for Goan delicacies.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Local Cuisine and Drinks
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
- Personal Insurance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra Alcoholic beverages
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two wheeler on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.