While Panjim is known for its well-preserved heritage, that's not all it has to offer. Feed your passion for fun with a specially curated Goan food trail. Know all about the strong Portuguese influence and the traditional Hindu influence that pre-date the Portuguese and get to know the differences between the two. Ride through the scenic lanes of Fontainhas, try different courses of local cuisine punctuated with Goan cocktails. This is a ride that is nothing less than a feast for your senses
- Indulge in appetizing food and a variety of local delicacies which will have you craving for more.
- Visit to some of the oldest buildings and colorful local homes.
- Ride through colorful lanes of Fontainhas, a UNESCO Heritage Zone.
- Special cocktail made from Goan cashew feni.
- A traditional pre-Portuguese styled Goan cuisine.
Guests assemble at BLive Hub Panjim at the multi-level car park. Test the E-bikes and wear the safety equipment.
Guests depart from the Hub with the captain leading the ride.
We start our fun and food filled ride with a brief on the history of the Tobacco Square.
We quench our thirst with a Feni cocktail.
Grab a treat at a local eatery.
Visit the cafes and taverns for refreshments and proceed to see the historical neighborhood.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Local Cuisine and Drinks
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
- Personal Insurance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra Alcoholic beverages
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two wheeler on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.