While Panjim is known for its well-preserved heritage, that's not all it has to offer. Feed your passion for fun with a specially curated Goan food trail. Know all about the strong Portuguese influence and the traditional Hindu influence that pre-date the Portuguese. And get to know the differences between the two. Ride through the scenic lanes of Fontainhas, try different courses of local cuisine punctuated with Goan cocktails served by smiling locals. This is a ride that is nothing less than a feast for your senses.
- A clean, green and effortless biking experience in Fontainhas
- Mouth-watering appetizer at a café with strong Portuguese influence
- Special cocktail made from Goan cashew feni
- A traditional pre-Portuguese styled Goan cuisine
- Specially curated meal in Fontainhas at a heritage house, now converted in to a restaurant
- We start our fun and food filled ride at Vinite, an ambient café from the Portuguese times.
- We quench our thirst for fun at a contemporary tavern with a Feni cocktail.
- From there, we move ahead to try out a traditional Goan cuisine
- And at last, a perfect Portuguese meal is served at a heritage home.
What is included in the tour
- Electric Bike
- A guided tour
- A water bottle
- First aid support
- A sling bag to carry your belongings
- A professional Caption to guide
- 3 course meal spread over 3 restaurants
- Back up support in case of technical issue
- Ponchos, in case of rains
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra Alcoholic beverages
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables to the island. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.