Fort, ferry and fishing nets will be your introduction to this fascinating ride. European church, Dutch homes, Jew town and spice markets are to follow as you cycle through the narrow lanes of Cochin on smart and savvy electric bikes. Our route goes through the stunning backwaters and many breath-taking bends. E-cycling through this beautiful town will leave you with views that are mesmerizing and remain as visual reminders of Cochin’s sublime beauty. Have all the fun on your electric bikes without leaving a carbon foot-print behind.
- Ride, explore and experience a side of Cochin that most tourists never see
- Learn about the uniqueness of Chinese Fishing Nets from the locals
- Explore a European church, Dutch homes and Jew town as you cycle through the narrow lanes of Fort Cochin
- Indulge in some spice shopping while experiencing the enchanting aroma of the finest spices
- Unwind at a heritage home with some local snacks and refreshing coconut water
We meet at the Taj Malabar that's parked beautifully on the Wellington Island and start with a stunning harbour view.
As we ride to the northern shore of Fort Cochin, we are greeted with a characterful waterside view adorned by Chinese Fishing Nets.
Twists and turns through narrow alleys will lead us to old European churches, Dutch Palaces and Jew Town.
The enchanting smell of the spices will guide us to the spice market, where one gets to watch workers packaging and bringing in new spices.
We make a quick refreshing stop at a heritage home to relish a delicious local snacks with some coconut water.
What is included in the tour
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Meals at local restaurants
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off