Venture beyond typical beaches and head to Divar, a completely different realm that exists across Mandovi river. Divar island will surely enchant you with its splendours. Witness time slowing down in this quaint river island situated just a few miles from the capital city of Panjim. Ride through patches of fields, mangroves, churches, temple sites and beautiful houses. Breathe and live rich heritage from traditional occupations like fishing. After immersing yourself in an unseen side of North Goa. The pretty locations and locals of Divar will entice all those looking for untouched pristine beauty.
- E-biking experience on the beautiful winding roads of Divar Island.
- One of the finest baroque churches of Goa with a 360 degree panoramic view.
- A mystical temple site dating back to over 1000 years.
- Insights to traditional occupations like fishing and learn more about sluice gates.
We depart from our hub at Old Goa and take a ferry ride to the Divar island.
We head to fisherman’s hut overlooking the city of Old Goa.
As we proceed to a mystical temple site, we visit one of the finest baroque churches of Goa on our way.
We ride through patches of fields and dense mangroves to witness the setup of traditional fishing methods.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks and Refreshments
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
- Personal Insurance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables to the island. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two/Four wheelers on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.