Venture beyond typical beaches and head to Divar, a completely different realm that exists across Mandovi river. Divar island will surely enchant you with its splendours. Witness time slowing down in this quaint river island situated just a few miles from the capital city of Panjim. Ride through patches of fields, mangroves, churches, temple sites and beautiful houses. Breathe and live rich heritage from traditional occupations like fishing and bread making. After immersing yourself in an unseen side of North Goa, enjoy a refreshing snack break at an Indo-Portuguese heritage home. The pretty locations and locals of Divar will entice all those looking for untouched pristine beauty.
- E-biking experience on the beautiful winding roads of Divar Island
- A visit to an Indo-Portuguese heritage home for breakfast / high tea
- One of the finest baroque churches of Goa
- A mystical temple site dating back to over 1000 years
- Insights to traditional occupations like fishing and bread-making
- We depart from our hub at Old Goa and take a ferry ride to the Divar island.
- We head to fisherman’s hut overlooking the city of Old Goa.
- As we proceed to a mystical temple site, we visit one of the finest baroque churches of Goa on our way.
- We ride through patches of fields and dense mangroves to witness the setup of traditional fishing methods.
- Finally, we end this epic adventure with refreshments at a heritage home / private property before we ride back to our hub.
What is included in the tour
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks & Refreshments
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables to the island. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.