Ride effortlessly on the winding roads of the Queen of Hill Stations, Ooty, on an electric bike. This scenic ride takes you through breath-taking vistas, woods and tea plantations. An excellent way to see the countryside around Ooty.
- Visit a 150 year old church overlooking the Ooty lake.
- Learn about the process that goes into making the famous eucalyptus oil.
- Ride through the woods and tea plantations.
- Learn about the Todas on a visit to a sacred site.
- Marvel at the engineering skills that went into building the Nilgiri Mountain Railway,a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Start from Club Mahindra Derby Green. Breakfast at the YWCA, once Ooty’s famous brewery.
Visit St Thomas’ Church, built in 1867 and learn about its connection to Swami Vivekananda.
Ride to a eucalyptus oil distillery and see the rustic methods used to distill the oil.
Pedal through mossy woods and rolling tea plantations to the famous Lovedale Station on the Nilgiri Mountain Railway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the location of several film shoots.
Visit a dairy temple of the Toda tribe.
Ride on a stretch of rough road for a bit of adventure on your return to the end of the experience.
What is included in the tour
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two wheeler on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.