This unique 90 min easy e-bike tour traces some of the far reaches of the multicultural side of Panjim, providing a perfect setting to experience the cultural heritage, vibrant present and scenic highlights of the city. We start right at what was the starting point for entering Panjim during the Portuguese times and ride up the Altinho hill, currently a hub for government offices, art gallery centres and grand residences. Get the bird’s eye view of the city and brace yourself for a ride full of fascinating facts, anecdotes and surprises. Get refreshed after a fun-filled thrilling ride.
- Exploring the best places of Panjim in 90 minutes
- Effortless riding past the well-preserved heritage and culture of Panjim.
- Immerse yourself in interesting stories, little anecdotes and fascinating facts of Panjim.
We begin the ride from the hub to the Tobacco Square.
Continuing on our journey, we ride to the iconic church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception.
We are rewarded with stunning views of the surrounding area as we head to Altinho hill.
What better way to enjoy the Panjim city as we leisurely cruise to Fontainhas area that houses a running art gallery for a refreshing drink.
On our way, we visit the Maruti temple and descend to Fontainhas.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic Beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV Rentals
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables to the island. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two/Four wheelers on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.