This unique e-bike tour traces some of the far reaches of the multicultural side of Panjim, providing a perfect setting to experience the cultural heritage, vibrant present and scenic highlights of the city. We start right at what was the starting point for entering Panjim during the Portuguese times and ride up the Altinho hill, currently a hub for government offices, art gallery centres and grand residences. Get the bird’s eye view of the city and brace yourself for a ride full of fascinating facts, anecdotes and surprises. Snack up on some mouth-watering delicacies after a fun-filled thrilling ride.
- Ride past the well-preserved heritage and culture of Panjim.
- Immerse yourself in interesting stories, little anecdotes, lip-smacking feasts and fascinating facts of Panjim.
- Get entry into a LP store and know all about analog and digital music.
- Savour an authentic Goan snack and coffee in the oldest ward of Panjim.
We begin the ride from the hub to the Tobacco Square.
Continuing on our journey, we ride to the iconic church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception.
We are rewarded with stunning views of the surrounding area as we head to Altinho hill to visit the Arch Bishop’s place.
What better way to enjoy the Panjim city as we leisurely cruise to a heritage property, that houses a running art gallery for a refreshing drink.
On our way, we visit the Maruti temple and descend to Fontainhas.
We dock at a music listening space for a unique musical experience.
We continue riding past the city as we near our final destination, an Indo-Portuguese building which is also an exceptional house in the Latin Quarters, for refreshments.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks & Refreshments
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off