Discover, hidden in the bold and powerful pieces on display by some of the most eminent people of the Bardez region. Calangute is a canvas for contemporary riders, a cache of natural beauty, ancient history and breath-taking art! This tour offers a chance to experience the tranquil side of Calangute and Candolim that gets masked by the chaos and commercialisation.
- A clean, green and effortless E-biking experience.
- Access to a private space that’s well-known for contemporary art.
- Refreshments at a contemporary bakery.
- Uncover trivias about many Goan artists as you ride through the otherworldly side of Calangute and Candolim.
We begin at Church of St. Lawrence and Our lady of Hope, just a few of the many amazing sights that one may encounter on this trail.
As we ride, we witness the original art pieces at a private art gallery.
We then, ride our way to a contemporary bakery to savour some authentic snacks and tea.
And finally, enjoy our dose of art at the Mario Miranda gallery as we reach the end of the trip.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks & Refreshments
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
- Personal Insurance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra Alcoholic beverages
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off