Explore, hidden in nature, bold and powerful and the most neglected coastal side of Sinquerim with a fortress in ruins. A cache of natural beauty, ancient history and breath-taking architecture! This tour offers a chance to experience the tranquil side of Sinquerim and Candolim that gets masked by the chaos that’s followed by commercialisation.
- A clean, green and effortless E-biking experience.
- Have a birds eye view of the islands of Goa and the beautiful Arabian sea from a viewpoint.
- Meeting local fisherfolk and learning about fishing.
We start by riding from Taj village, riding alongside mangroves and between the rain trees.
We visit one of the oldest Saint Michael's Church to learn about the Portuguese influence and cruise on the narrow lanes through plantations and stop by Fort Aguada.
We off-road through the valleys alongside the sea - a perfect place for great pictures and spotting some exotic birds.
E-bike across the coastal belt of Coco beach where we meet the local fisherfolk of Goa and learn about fishing.
This isn’t it, we head to the Nerul river to know all about the mangroves and have an experience of riding through the mangroves and the backwaters.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
- Personal Insurance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra Alcoholic beverages
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off