Discover, hidden in the bold and powerful pieces on display by some of the most eminent people of the Bardez region. Calangute is a canvas for contemporary riders, a cache of natural beauty, ancient history and breath-taking art! This tour offers a chance to experience the tranquil side of Calangute and Candolim that gets masked by the chaos and commercialisation.
- A clean, green and effortless E-biking experience.
- Access to a private space that’s well-known for contemporary art.
- Refreshments at a contemporary Artisan bakery.
- Uncover trivias about many Goan artists as you ride through the otherworldly side of Calangute and Candolim.
- We begin at Church of St. Lawrence and Our lady of Hope, just a few of the many amazing sights that one may encounter on this trail.
- As we ride, we witness the original art pieces at a private art gallery.
- We then, ride our way to a contemporary bakery to savour some authentic snacks and tea.
- And finally, enjoy our dose of art at the Mario Miranda gallery as we reach the end of the trip.
What is included in the tour
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks & Refreshments
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra Alcoholic beverages
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.