Hop onto an e-bike to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Goa. Before heading to the pristine Island of St Estevam, we make a pit stop at a Tavern for a refreshing drink of Neero (cashew juice). Get into a ferry for what we call “the world’s shortest ferry ride” to head to the Island. Ride across the scenic countryside, where you may spot big birds fishing about. You'll be amazed to see green fields and palm trees as you pedal up a hillock. The fort situated there has an incredible story of the Marathas and the Portuguese conflict. Witness the sunset as you hear the sound of the poder, the cry of the peacock, and ferry boats drifting lazily as it dawns upon you of the bliss all around. Ride to a hanavoll (eatery) for a cup of chai before heading to our final stop. Let's keep this a complete surprise!
Fish the traditional way by a mannos (sluice gates) and row a boat across the river. Unwind before settling down for a delicious supper of the very local variety before riding back.
An e-bike ride to one of the most prosperous islands in Goa.
Get lost in a conversation with a poder (baker) at a bakery.
A boat ride across the river and insights into the irrigation system.
Indulge in authentic Goan delicacies.
We start from the BLive hub at Old Goa and ride to an old-world riverside tavern for a refreshing drink.
Then we hop into a ferry for a quick ferry ride to head to the island.
We ride to a fort that has a fabulous story of the Maratha-Portuguese conflict.
We then make our way to enjoy a cup of chai and head to a bakery to know about the history of Pao (bread).
Indulge in an authentic Goan meal and desserts.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks and Refreshments
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
- Personal Insurance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables to the island. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two/Four wheelers on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.