Cycle through old alleys and majestic ramparts encircling the heart of Marwar. Try jumping back and forth between centuries with ease at Rao Jodha Rock Garden. From views that take you back in time to a panoramic view of the blue city from a 500-year-old Haveli, this trail is nothing but a feast for your eyes. Inspect different types of rocks and fossils from Palaeolithic era until we wind up at the tucked away areas of Jodhpur, where artists are preserving the art of making lac bangles, an art passed down from generation to generation.
- Ride to a 500-year-old Haveli.
- Get rewarded with panoramic views of the majestic city of Jodhpur.
- Visit public waterworks built during the 17th century.
- Ride through narrow lanes and alleys of the blue city.
- Meet the artists who are preserving the art of making lac bangles, an art passed down from generation to generation.
We start our ride from the famous stepwells of Jodhpur, popularly known as Toorji ka Jhalra, a centre point for many remarkable activities.
Twists and turns through old alleys on electric bikes will lead us to Mehrangarh fort.
As we ride towards Jaswant Thada, we are rewarded with a panoramic view of the Blue City.
Get to inspect different types of rocks and fossils from Palaeolithic era at the Rao Jodha Rock Garden.
Make a stop at Ranisar Padmasar lake for a deeper understanding of rainwater harvesting from public waterworks built during the 17th century.
Lastly, learn the art of making lac bangles from the artists who are preserving the art passed down from generation to generation.
What is included in the tour
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off