Let’s get you on an e-bike on the buzzing and charming roads of Old Goa. Before we begin this experience, keep your ears wide open for a little bit of history about this once flourishing capital of Portuguese-Goa and the tragedy that befell upon it. Off we bike to the pristine and relatively untouched island– Ilha Verde. We make a pit-stop for the season’s flavor; chilled neero (cashew juice) at a little tavern before getting into a ferry for what we call “the world’s shortest ferry ride”. Ride the breezy, countryside roads, where on a lucky day, you may spot big birds fishing about. As if to break that reverie, we pedal up a hillock to watch the sunset as Christ The King looks over you. Catch the honk of the poder, cry of the peacock, ferry boats gliding lazily as it dawns upon you of the bliss all around! Now let's pedal downhill to a hanavoll (eatery) for some chai (tea) before we head we head to the final point; let's keep this a surprise! You’d be crabbing/fishing the traditional way by a mannos (sluice gates), rowing about and stretching your legs next to the River Mandovi, watch birds fly by, and village folks head home after a day of work. As you settle down for a supper after the serene boat ride, we snack on the very local delicacies before riding back.
An e-bike ride to one of the most prosperous islands in Goa.
Get lost in a conversation with a poder (baker) at a bakery.
A boat ride across the river and insights into the irrigation system.
Indulge in authentic Goan delicacies.
We start from the BLive hub at Old Goa and ride to an old-world riverside tavern for a refreshing drink.
Then we hop into a ferry for a quick ferry ride to head to the island.
We ride to a fort that has a fabulous historical story.
We then make our way to enjoy a cup of chai and head to a bakery to know about the history of Pao (bread).
Indulge in an authentic Goan meal and desserts.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks and Refreshments
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
- Personal Insurance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables to the island. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two/Four wheelers on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.